NVISION is an I+D R&T company founded in 2006 by three entrepreneurs with more than 20 years of experience in multinational companies such as SIEMENS and Seiko-EPSON.
Help service providers launch new services based on IoT, artificial intelligence, privacy and data security and innovative technologies and business models.
What we do
- We develop and operate datAssist ©, an “end-to-end” IoT platform with leading verticals in renewable energy management, environmental sensors, asset control and elderly care.
- We are committed to a Business to Business (B2B) model through direct sales and an international network of partners.
History of company
Development of IoT base technology.
- Founded in Barcelona as a R&D service company supporting own product development.
- More than 30 Security and Safety installations (cameras, “deadman”, etc.).
- Started datAssist© IoT platform development.
- Started R&D work on e-Health and wellbeing in partnership with Red Cross.
- Foundation of spin-off company Sensing&Control focused on Smart Home and Smart Energy.
- More than 15 EU and National funded projects to further develop our IoT platform.
R & D services
- Strong focus on R&D services to third parties, securing more tan 10M€ of funding from the European Commission.
- First prototype of enSenior, our Elderly Care solution, together with a pre-commercial pilot deployed in Barcelona.
- First versión of FoxGuardian, our Asset Control solution.
Cybersecurity, Gas Sensors,Renewable energy
- Collaboration with prestigious R&D groups on Data Privacy & Security and Microelectronics.
- Started R&D on Gas Sensors for Air Quality Control and for Monitoring Elders in daily activities.
- Started R&D on Renewable Energy, focused on Flow Batteries, Self-Generation and Energy Trading.
Projects financed by the Administration
NVISION has been involved inn relevant financed projects, ranging from coordination to partnership:
- Contributing tho the development of world leading products (including our own IoT plataform).
- Gaining broad and deep understanding of the global cloud.
- Based IoT and decision-making plataforms market.
- Fostering partnerships with players around the globe.
Services for third parties
We are experts in achieving high impact financing for innovation and research in EU programs such as Horizon 2020 and Eurostars-Eureka, writing quality proposals and accompanying oursCustomers throughout the process until they reach their goal.We have expert evaluators employed by the European Commission for the Horizon 2020 and Eurostars-Eureka programs and a wide network of European partners that allow to design and create the appropriate consortiums when required by the projects. Our process may include the following services:
- Analysis of the Organization
- Business coaching- Drafting of proposals
- Search for active partners
- Diffusion and exploitation
- Financial and administrative management
- Technical management